History & Present

1956

Klaus and Ursula Drubba come from Hesse to Titisee. They found their own kiosk and subsequently a boat hire, after initially starting at the company Hansen-Titisee-Hotel.

1973

The tourism business at the Titisee picks up speed and, in the course of two construction phases, the husband and wife team enlarge the shop into a restaurant. The boat hire is expanded and completed in 1976 with the sightseeing boat "Götz von Berlichingen" and with the reproduction of the Roman galley "Titus" in 1980.

1978

Thereafter the "Schwarzwälder Uhrenzentrum" (Black Forest Clock Center) is constructed, as well as the present-day specialist brand store, which is managed by Peter Drubba, and the Restaurant "Zur Mühle".

1983

Inauguration of Boutique-Hotel Alemannenhof.

1986

Inauguration of Hotel Hofgut Sternen.

1988

Expansion of Hofgut Sternen to include a retail store and glass blowing workshop.

1996

The generation change ensues, and Klaus and Ursula Drubba hand over the management of the company to their sons Olaf, Jürgen, Peter and Thomas.

2004

The retail store, with gifts, collector’s items and brand products is expanded, and the subsidiary in Regensburg is successfully opened.

2009

The bed capacity of the Alemannenhof is expanded in the direct hillside location, only a few steps away from the hotel, with the "Appartements am Bühlhof" and the "Appartements am See".

2011

The glasblower´s workshop becomes a new building with suites und studios. The Hotel Hofgut Sternen "Wohnen in Kunst und Kultur" comes into life.

2012

Expansion of the Restaurant "Zur Mühle". The so called "Hochfirst" in the upper floor has now a banquet-room with 180 places extra.

2010, 2011 and 2012

The Boutique-Hotel Alemannenhof is extensively renovated in the course of three construction phases; all guest rooms are refurbished; the lobby is expanded, the reception area is newly designed and a bar, with a large outdoor terrace, is built.


To top